Join our facebook group, too!
Neighborhood Association Essentials
- NRP Neighborhood Action Plan (pdf)
The Minneapolis Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) brings residents into the priority-setting process of their city. Audubon Park residents developed this plan in the 1990s.
- NRP Phase II Neighborhood Action Plan (pdf)
Audubon Park’s plan for the second phase of NRP was adopted in 2005.
- Audubon Park Neighborhood Master Plan
In 2007, Audubon Park residents adopted a plan to guide the type and scale of future development in the neighborhood.
- Audubon Park’s Park Master Plan (3mb pdf)
In 2008, Audubon Park residents adopted a plan to transform the neighborhood’s namesake park. A multi-year, multi-phase implementation will create a showcase of urban ecology and a haven for birds and birdwatchers.
- Audubon Park’s 29th Avenue Streetscape Plan (15mb pdf)
Anticipating redevelopment in Shoreham Yards, Audubon Park has adopted a plan to increase beauty and safety along 29th Avenue NE.
- Improving Bicycle Amenities in Audubon Park
A group of University of Minnesota students explored alternatives for adding bicycle facilities along the 29th Avenue NE corridor.
- City of Minneapolis Central Avenue Corridor Plan
Thirteen neighborhoods came together to develop a vision for the future of Northeast’s mainstreet. Central Avenue is our western boundary.
- Hennepin County Lowry Corridor Plan
Lowry Avenue, our neighborhood’s southern boundary, will evolve into a tree-lined boulevard.
- MPRB Grand Rounds Scenic Byway—Northeast District
The nation's only urban scenic byway forms the northern and eastern border of the Audubon Park neighborhood.
2017 Board of Directors (term end)
Egan Haugesag, President (10/2018)
Bill Sauerwein, Vice President (10/2017)
Beth Cauwels, Treasurer (10/2018)
Naomi Rask Golden, Secretary (10/2017
Don Sellers, (10/2017)
Terri Harder (10/2018)
Lindsey Hitt (10/2017)
Adam Sieve (10/2018)
Suzanne Durkacs (10/2018
ANA Staff and Consultants
- Luke Stultz, Office Manager
- Robin Sauerwein, Newsletter Editor
ANA Board Meeting Schedule
- February 6, 2017: 6:00 PM, Audubon Rec Center
- March 6, 2017: 7:00 PM, ANA Office
- April 3, 2017: 6:00 PM, Audubon Rec Center
- May 1, 2017: 7:00 PM, ANA Office
- June 5, 2017: 6:00 PM, Audubon Rec Center
- July 10, 2017: CANCELED
- August 7, 2017: 6:00 PM, Audubon Rec Center
- September 11, 2017: 7:00 PM, ANA Office
- October 2, 2017: 6:00 PM, Audubon Rec Center
- November 6, 2017: 7:00 PM, ANA Office
- December 4, 2017: 6:00 PM, Audubon Rec Center