Neighborhood Association Essentials
- NRP Neighborhood Action Plan (pdf)
The Minneapolis Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) brings residents into the priority-setting process of their city. Audubon Park residents developed this plan in the 1990s.
- NRP Phase II Neighborhood Action Plan (pdf)
Audubon Park’s plan for the second phase of NRP was adopted in 2005.
- Audubon Park Neighborhood Master Plan
In 2007, Audubon Park residents adopted a plan to guide the type and scale of future development in the neighborhood.
- Audubon Park’s Park Master Plan (3mb pdf)
In 2008, Audubon Park residents adopted a plan to transform the neighborhood’s namesake park. A multi-year, multi-phase implementation will create a showcase of urban ecology and a haven for birds and birdwatchers.
- Audubon Park’s 29th Avenue Streetscape Plan (15mb pdf)
Anticipating redevelopment in Shoreham Yards, Audubon Park has adopted a plan to increase beauty and safety along 29th Avenue NE.
- Improving Bicycle Amenities in Audubon Park
A group of University of Minnesota students explored alternatives for adding bicycle facilities along the 29th Avenue NE corridor.
- City of Minneapolis Central Avenue Corridor Plan
Thirteen neighborhoods came together to develop a vision for the future of Northeast’s mainstreet. Central Avenue is our western boundary.
- Hennepin County Lowry Corridor Plan
Lowry Avenue, our neighborhood’s southern boundary, will evolve into a tree-lined boulevard.
- MPRB Grand Rounds Scenic Byway—Northeast District
The nation's only urban scenic byway forms the northern and eastern border of the Audubon Park neighborhood.
Board of Directors
- Nic Baker, President
- Justin Kwong, Treasurer
- Candace Baker, Secretary
- Melanie Birke, Director
- Jeff Smyser, Director
- Craig Pederson, Director
- Sean Koebele, Director
- Kevin Kelly, Director
- Adam Sieve, Director
Staff and Consultants
- Robin Sauerwein, Office Manager/Newsletter Editor
- Mark Fox, Website Administrator
ANA’s Neighbor Newsletter
Browse our past issues.